- January 28, 2022
- Posted by: Vikki Howells MS
- Category: Latest News
Find below details of some of my activities from the past seven days.
- Regular ‘on air’ catch up with local radio station GTFM.
- Visit to farm in Cilfynydd organized by the National Farmers Union.
- Called for the development of banking hubs in Mountain Ash and Aberdare.
- Replied to RCT Council consultations on the proposal for a new primary school in Glyncoch and the enhancement of Welsh medium Learning Support Class provision in RCT.
- I called for a ban on trail hunting on public land.
- I supported a motion calling for the re-regulation of bus services in Wales.
- The latest changes to the Coronavirus regulations were announced by the First Minister.
- The Welsh Government is investing a further £4.5 million of capital funding this year in new sport facilities across Wales.
- The COVID-19 self-isolation period has been reduced to five days.
- Changes to international travel rules have been announced.
As we fully move to alert level 0, I look forward to once again visiting businesses and organizations throughout Cynon. If you are involved with one of these and would like to meet with me, please just get in touch.